Qubino Flush Shutter with Energy Meter
Controller for 12-24V DC blinds and shutters.
- Enables Z-Wave control of blinds, awnings and curtains
- Monitors power consumption
- Optional Temperature Sensor
- Very small size enables modules to fit into standard switch boxes (45mm recommended)
New Qubino Flush Shutter DC
The Qubino Flush Shutter module can control low voltage (12 – 24V DC) blind, awning, garage door, and curtain motors. It fits into an existing switch enabling you to wirelessly control blinds as well as measuring their power consumption. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
The Qubino DC Shutter module is the only shutter control designed specifically for DC motors – it uses a polarity reversal switch to change the direction of the motor.
Flush Shutter Controller Switch
Shutter Controller for controlling 12 – 24V DC motors.
- 12 – 24V DC Power Supply
- Polarity reversal for changing DC motor direction
- Supports blind motors and venetian blind slat tilting
- Detection of blind position
- 12 – 24V DC motors
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC controller includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Shutter control monitors the power being used by your blinds, awnings etc and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) – helping you control and reduce your energy bills.